Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer days

I love Summer! Sleeping in, staying out "late" (this word has a totally different meaning when you have children), playing in the pool and having fewer commitments in general. Ah, its so nice to be able to take a deep breath and relax. Just a few fun pics:


Mornings are slow around here these days. But there's nothing better than lazy snuggles and morning giggles.


The weather has been so amazing! Outside fun is constant. Even the pooches are enjoying the cool breeze. This is Beau playing bubbles with Caitlin. She blows 'em, he pops 'em.


And, on the occasion that it is hot enough for Mom to get in, we sneak in plenty of family pool time too.
Fortunately the water is hiding my humungo whale-like shape (doesn't help that my maternity swim suit is black and white, I feel like Shamoo). But I can't tell if the water is also altering the color of my legs or if I really am that white! Oh well, can't see my own legs anyway.

1 comment:

JasonDebbie said...

I'm excited for you! I had all mine 1-2 weeks early, and I was SOOOO incredibly uncomfortable, so I can't imagine going all the way until the end! You are a brave girl, good luck in having baby 3! :)