And as far as delivery goes this time around, I give it a perfect 10. Great epidural, great nurses, 4 pushes and voila, perfect baby. My only complaint was being up 24 hours before hand in early labor with no rest. Contractions started Sunday around 3 pm but didn't pick up until 11 pm, just in time for all sleep to be lost. We went in around 2 am and were sent home only to return 2 hours later ready to go. My blessed epidural came at a time that I cannot remember (I was a little distracted at the time). Then Brad and I played cards, ate lollipops, and snoozed for about 2 hours while we waited to get some antibiotics on board. As soon as that IV bag was empty they broke my water and an hour and a half later it was all over. I love epidurals!!
Here's the proud papa and his boy:
We made our introductions to the zoo. Our "little" dog Terra is an old pro and hardly sniffed at Drew. Beau on the other hand has become very interested in what's going on with the new noise maker. He checks on him every time he comes into the room.
So we move beyond the first week of our son's life. Still can't believe we actually got a boy!!
1 comment:
congratulaions!He is so cute, it will be fun to finally have a boy.:)
Post a Comment