I can't believe "little bee" will be four years old this Sunday! We are continuing to see the benefits to NOT having a December birthday. But one advantage is drawing out the celebration through the whole month. Amber got to bring doughnuts to school at the beginning of the month and be the "special helper" in class. She was quite proud of her little birthday crown. Too bad I didn't think to take a picture of her in it. Bad Mommy. But we had a wild little party for her here at the house last weekend that I did manage to get pictures of, not because I took them but because the other wonderful Mommies at the party stepped up to help Ms. Basket Case over here. Have I mentioned that 3 children feels like a lot? Or maybe it's just the Holiday Season? Oh, any excuse will do.
The kids had a fabulous time and managed not to break anything or hurt anyone, so it was a success!






We plan to have another small birthday gathering for the actual day this Sunday followed by one more family birthday party and Christmas gathering monday for Brad's family. Why does it seem my children's birthday's just keep going and going and going... kinda like the energizer bunny?
Happy Birthday Beautiful Bee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment