What's this?! Pictures of Brad's birthday? I never document poor Brad. Finally, Dad gets a spotlight on the blog! Four months late, but hey!
Dates are still happening almost every Friday night. The kids are sure to let us know if we miss one. This is me and Ty on a bike ride enjoying a gorgeous sunset from the park. This special one-on-one time with each of the kids is one of the few things we seem to be getting right these days. Point for the parents!
Sometimes these kids are really sweet and seem to all just get along. At least sometimes...
Jacob was being rowdy at bedtime so Drew and Ty got to climb in mom and dad's bed while Jacob fell asleep. Apparently they were tired too.
These two melt me.
That would be two teenagers playing board games together after the little kids went to bed. Sometimes even the teens get along. Shhhh, don't tell them I shared this.
This is a typical Saturday evening in our house. We are all too dang tired to do anything other than lay around and let the kids play. Except mom. Mom is still working.
Even Bella has learned to assert herself to get some attention. I love this dog. Best dog ever.
These are all the details I will forget later if they are not recorded. Holidays and big events are easier to remember. It's the little day-to-day things I hope to recall later. Even though we are busy, I wouldn't have it any other way. Because all of these little moments make it so worth the effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment