Ingredients:
Ritz crackers
Italian Dry Salami
Sliced ham lunch meat (not pictured)
Sliced Provolone Cheese
apples
grapes
red and green bell pepper
ranch
dip cups
pop tarts
This meal works out to $1.31 per person. One serving includes 15 Ritz crackers, 1 slice provolone cheese (cut into 6 triangles), 4 slices salami (halved), 1 slice ham* cut into 6-8 triangles, 1/2 serving apple and 1/2 serving grapes, 1 serving red and green bell peppers, 1 tbsp ranch dressing and one pop tart. The average in our family is one pop tart but my big boys get a full sleeve with both pop tarts (pictured).
*I usually include sliced ham but happened to be out the day I took the pictures (why is ham so difficult to keep on hand?) I have one picky eater who complains about salami. So, ham is appreciated but not required. I did include the ham in the price even though it is not pictured.
Ritz crackers
Italian Dry Salami
Sliced ham lunch meat (not pictured)
Sliced Provolone Cheese
apples
grapes
red and green bell pepper
ranch
dip cups
pop tarts
*I usually include sliced ham but happened to be out the day I took the pictures (why is ham so difficult to keep on hand?) I have one picky eater who complains about salami. So, ham is appreciated but not required. I did include the ham in the price even though it is not pictured.




No comments:
Post a Comment