Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kids in a candy store

After our visit to the train museum we took a little walk through old Sacramento. There was a candy store I wanted to take the kids to.

We never pass up on an open field to run through.

Ty REALLY wanted to go for a horse and carriage ride.

Too... much... candy...!



Everyone got to pick one candy. Ty was the last to pick and had the hardest time narrowing his search. He has a very expensive taste for candy. In a store where the average item is 10-25 cents, he kept managing to find items over 4 dollars. We finally compromised on a box of mini butterfingers that he agreed to share with all the adults.

Rocks must be climbed.

After our walk we used one of our gift cards that has been collecting dust in the drawer. We had never heard of Buckeye Grill, but I would go again. We even brought our Texas size cards to help the littles wait for food.

I love all of our little adventures. This was a great free outing. (Except for the candy)

No comments: