Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Birthday Boys

Eighteen and six. 

The spread is now ages 6-18. That really seems as though it should feel bigger. But since both the 18 and the 6 year old are a bit behind their peers developmentally, I suppose it makes sense that it doesn't feel quite as big. 

But according to our society we no longer have a toddler/preschooler and we have a legal adult. 

We celebrated with the usual donuts for breakfast on both of the boys special day. And then there was the usual party with family at Nana's house. Everyone came. Everyone ate. Everyone had a good time.

Oh, how Jacob LOVES his birthday!

The best big and little sister made individual birthday treats. Jacob requested sugar cookies. (number 6 for the boy turning 6) And Justin requested strawberry cheese cake. Everyone ended up happy.

I love this picture. These kids love each other. So glad they have each other.

Pure joy. This boy can get excited about anything. I believe it was a pack of gum that got this reaction.

Much love on your birthday boys!

Mom

No comments: