Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Devotional Day 14

The last week of school before Christmas break is always hectic. Parties, gifts, performances and burn out seem to happen all at the same time. I hadn't realized the last time we did this the way the devotionals tapered off and became more simple as school came to a close. I am glad I inadvertently planned them this way. A scripture and song was all we could handle tonight. But I am looking forward to our more interactive devotionals returning at the end of the week.
Luke 2:10 "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

The best part of this devotional was hearing everyone sing, "To save us all from Satan's power..." and Amber stopped singing to say, "Oh! I always thought it said 'Santa's' power." 

We had a good laugh as we sang.

No comments: