I am behind. What's new?
Ty had another birthday fly by us as we blinked. I don't remember much. But I do remember he was one happy dude to have his moment front and center.
We did the usual dinner with family, donuts for breakfast the day of, and party with friends. Ty's party with his friends was sandwiched in between our remodeling projects to get the house ready for sale. One of the mom's asked if she could stay during the party since she had driven a distance and ended up being handed a paint brush. If we don't multitask around here nothing gets done.
Ty's request for his party with friends was breakfast and Studio C. It was the easiest party I have ever thrown. We were literally hanging trim boards and painting as the party was happening. I was so grateful for the simplicity of this party in the middle of our projects.
The boys thought hanging out watching TV was fantastic and laughed away their 2 hours together. If you are not familiar with Studio C it is definitely worth taking a moment to giggle some time away. I recommend Scott Sterling.
Cupcakes and good friends: check.
Presents from good friends: check.
It was a successful birthday amidst the chaos.
To my boy: You make me crazy, kid. I hope we both survive your childhood. But I also hope we hold on to all of these amazing memories we are making. As usual, I look forward to your future with great anticipation and enthusiasm. There is not a doubt in my mind you are gonna rock this world! All my love on your special day, Mom.








No comments:
Post a Comment