Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 19 Take Two

We have known our departure date and expected to travel to San Francisco the night before our flight to avoid an early morning the day we leave. But we discovered it will be less expensive to fly out of Sacramento and so we do not need to travel to San Francisco the night before. So we add one more day to our count down and keep inching closer to our trip.

We received our passports and visas this week and also ran across a new friend on Facebook who is in China this week and visited our orphanage.


I love hearing about my boy. Just 19 days to go...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is very rare to adopt a boy from China. Congratulations!
I watch you video in youtube,and find it is easier to adopt a Chinese kid than adopt a Russian kid.
In Russia ,it needs court day ,and you have to go to Russia twice, but in China, you only have to go to the Hotel or the Orphnage ,to take the kid.

I hope that you have a good journey in China!