Wednesday, December 16, 2015

October in pictures

October looked a bit like this:

Soccer, soccer, soccer...

...and more soccer.

Justin enjoying his very first ice cream reward for scoring a gorgeous header. Ty enjoying his ice cream for his average 3 goals per game. Papa had no idea what he was committing to when he offered to buy ice cream for anybody who scored goals..

Took this kid to six flags for his birthday present.

He said it was his dream to ride a real roller coaster. Mission accomplished.

He enjoyed the animals at the park too, but it was mostly a day of thrill rides.

Man I love this kid.

Took this one to the pumpkin patch. All of my babies have been here with their preschool. Jacob will be the last. Almost sad. Almost.


Oh, how they all love the pumpkin patch.



Threw a big Halloween party with this one. Mystery dinner and dance party. I decided not to post pictures of the dancing. But it was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. And I do.

Trunk or treat times two plus Halloween parties and trick or treating Halloween night. It was candy fest 2015.



And last I just want to remember the days my entry window were covered in pre-school art. Love my little decorator.

No comments: