Oh, my.
Today my very first baby is 11! It doesn't seem like 11 years have passed since this day:
But they have.
What can I say about my Caity...
You are the most beautiful 11 year old I know.
You have always blown me away with your ability to understand and your maturity.
There is not one part of you that I can call my "baby" anymore, but I'm glad you still like to snuggle and goof around.
I love to watch your girly side. The way you express your feelings and the passion you have often makes me cock my head to the side, but I admire it and wish I understood it better.
Your loyalty to the ones you care about is inspiring.
You make me proud.
I cannot wait to see you grow and watch you navigate this big world. You are going to do amazing things. And someday when you're all grown up and rocking this world, I'll be there to say, "I knew she'd do something big someday."
I love you, Caity bug!

No comments:
Post a Comment