I am a California girl. Born and raised. I have wondered before what it would be like to live somewhere else. I often get lost in pictures or movies taking place in other states or even countries. Our experience in Russia was even one that made me wonder, "What would it be like?" Sometimes I get caught up in the photographed appearance of other locations and think there are so many beauties to see.
But today I saw this video and was reminded just how spectacular my very own town is.
The original video (with better music) can be viewed here: http://vimeo.com/90509954
Sacramento is our nearest City and the creator of the video said, "California's capital may not be best known for scenic beauty, but you may beg to differ after seeing this video." It is true, I have never considered the city of Sacramento from the perspective this video gives.
Once I stopped to think about it the video doesn't even "dress up" the beauty. It is all there. The sunsets, the agricultural beauty, the natural wooded areas and waterways, and even the city all look that great. I just had never thought of them as one group package like the video seems to do. Put it all together and I am reminded how in love I am with where I live.
We are blessed to live in such an amazingly beautiful area.
No comments:
Post a Comment