In my attempt to not accidentally leak info about our adoption on the blog, I failed to blog about anything at all. I have always been so good about recognizing my precious kiddos on thier birthday. I just can't let this one go. So, better late than never!
Caity-my-lady, I can't believe you are 10!! Double digits and down hill to "the teens". Oi! We celebrated your day with a wonderfully simple BBQ and swim party this year. All Caity's friends are getting too big and way fun. I remeber birthday parties with my girlfriens just like this one...
And "Brothie"; not the baby anymore... you turned 3 this year. I openly admit to babying my boy far longer than the girls (he's so little, it's hard not to). But I cannot deny how much you have changed this year: sleeping in a "big boy bed", 100% potty trained, and sassy as your sisters; but so much fun!
And me, well this year I had one of my favorite birthday memories ever. I spent my birthday this year in Russia meeting my youngest son for the very first time. It's gonna be hard to top that one...
Poor Brad, I never talk about his birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment