Unlike our first two trips, Drew has not talked about wanting to be with me or being sad that we are gone while skyping. I haven't heard anything specific about sadness either, so no news is good news. Either way you hash it we'll be home in two days anyway. But I think the extra effort was worth it.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Worth the effort
Turns out all of the "fun" stuff I planned to help Drew get excited about our trip has worked out pretty well. He is still excited to open his prizes every day (I hear he now has trouble eating breakfast though because he wants to open and play with his new gadget), everyone is liking the cookies, and the count down paper chain is diminishing.
Unlike our first two trips, Drew has not talked about wanting to be with me or being sad that we are gone while skyping. I haven't heard anything specific about sadness either, so no news is good news. Either way you hash it we'll be home in two days anyway. But I think the extra effort was worth it.
Unlike our first two trips, Drew has not talked about wanting to be with me or being sad that we are gone while skyping. I haven't heard anything specific about sadness either, so no news is good news. Either way you hash it we'll be home in two days anyway. But I think the extra effort was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment